Disney World - day 7 - Animal Kingdom

Following our late night at Magic Kingdom, we had an early morning at Animal Kingdom. We took the bus which arrived quickly. Our first stop was the Kilimanjaro Safari. Prior to our vacation, we watched a documentary about some of the animals there including Dugan the rhino and Mac the elephant. We were happy to be able to see some of them on the ride! Then we headed to Pandora (themed after the Avatar movie) and rode the rides there.



We took a trip on a train to Rafiki's Planet Watch. While there, we were able to take an animation course and drew Ka from Jungle Book







the kids playing in the dino dig area




The Nemo show was so good. I saw it years ago as a kid but this updated version was so visually appealing and fun!






We headed back home to eat dinner in our room. Then I sent the family off for one last swim while I hurried and packed since we needed to check out in the morning. Luckily I was able to make it to the pool also.

No comments: