Jonas 3 & 4 months


Our little Jonas is a joy. He doesn't fuss much because I think he's constantly entertained by all of the action around him (never a dull moment!). He's been pretty flexible with our on-the-go lifestyle this far. He's growing well and sleeping ok(ish). He still wakes up 2-3 times at night to eat which is making me more tired during the day, but it's not unexpected. He smiles a lot when Chris or I talk or sing to him but is more of an observer when around lots of people. He loves mornings (didn't get that from me!). When he laughs or smiles big he sticks his hands in his mouth. He drools through 2 bibs a day. He likes the Moana soundtrack. He's rolled over (back to front) twice and can sit for about 15 seconds if he's focused on it.











sister driving a car on your head. Typical.









1 comment:

Leslie said...

I love him so much!!! These pictures just make me want to cuddle with him.