funny sayings

A perk to having a three-year-old, is that they seem to have a lot to say about different matters. Although  I could do without all the sass, whining, and complaining but the funny stuff really makes me laugh.  Here are some funny things Camden said in the last few weeks.

Camden was telling me about some kids in his daycare being mad and saying bad words.
Camden - "I get mad and say bad words"
Me - "Oh no! What bad words do you say?"
Camden - "AHHHHHHH!"
Well, that could have been much worse!

We told Camden the hangy ball in the back of your throat is called a uvula. Several weeks later, he said to me:
"Mommy see this thing in his mouth (pointing to Ernie's tongue in a book). That is a uvula. I don't like this book, you need to take it away"
"Daddy, if a uvula comes into my room tonight I will call you and say 'Daddy, help! There is a uvula in my room!'"
Now he does not allow any books with pictures that show uvulas in his room at night and uvulas are one of the three things he claims to be scared of (in addition to bears and dinosaurs). Goofy.

Camden, explaining to me who people are married to:
"Uncle Adam is married to Aunt Melanie, Uncle Ryan is married to Aunt Nichole and I am married to you and Daddy!"

Camden, looking at a jar of cotton balls - "Mommy, are those clouds or marshmallows?"
Me - "What do you think?" (handing him one)
Camden - (holding a cotton ball) "Oh, they're clouds."

He says funny things everyday...really keeps us laughing!



2 comments:

Mom (Mary) said...

Camden is too funny sometimes. I love it.

Leslie said...

My favorite is still his reponse when I asked him on vacation if he wanted nuts on his oatmeal... "No, but how 'bout M & M's?" He's such a sweetie! :o)