last day at the pool

Even though it's still 90 degrees outside, our neighborhood pool closed for the season (as it always does) this past weekend.  We've gone there a handful of times this summer, and made one last trip for the year.

Savannah enjoys hanging out in the big pool with me in her sling (I made a water sling using this easy tutorial so I could go to the pool by myself with both kids) or in her little floating raft.  I think her favorite thing was playing with the pool chairs next to the baby pool, though.

Camden enjoys swimming with his floaties on or playing in the shallow pool.  He continues to be nervous about getting his face wet, jumping in, or floating on his back.  Basically 90% of swimming related activities.  Maybe next year he'll finally feel braver about it!












No comments: