eclipse

A few months ago Chris told me there was going to be an eclipse and he would want to work from home that day and wear special glasses. I thought he was just nerding out, but as they day approached many other people did too!

Chris worked from home in the afternoon so he could step out and see it with our special glasses (I'm glad we bought them early!). Savannah, his dad, and I watched, too.

Camden's school gave all the kids glasses and he said they learned about the eclipse, watched a safety video, and got to go outside (it sounds like the 1st graders had one-on-one supervision to keep them from looking directly at the sun). He also made a little information board.

We're all really excited for the total eclipse in 2024!

the shadows were crescent shaped!
]

no worries, he wasn't looking at the sun. I just wanted him to have a photo with glasses





No comments: