Back to School - First Grade for Camden

Our summer whizzed by (doesn't it always?) and now it's back to school! To be honest, I've been nervous about trying our local public school, Prairie Trace, this year for first grade. I've heard nothing but wonderful things, but, as I've mentioned, but it will be his first time in school all day five days a week. One of the welcome team members met me and the kids at a park and she was so sweet and encouraging...I already know we'll be surrounded by truly loving and involved families!

Camden, per his usual self, was cool and collected and nonchalant about heading off to a new school. We all visited his teacher and classroom and he said he wasn't nervous after that. Before the bus came he got nervous, but he hopped on into the first seat and was on his way.  Hoping this year brings many good things!










No comments: