last few months

I finally got some photos off of my phone, so here's a little of what we've been up to lately!

Chris' cousin, Amber's, wedding in Moline Illinois. FYI - Camden has some serious dance moves!


basketball goal!

Indy 500 party downtown

last day of kindergarten

Camden's in the Lego club at the mall and gets to build something each month

I took Camden to see Carmel High School's presentation of The Phantom of the Opera. It was a bit over his head, but I was glad to have a date :)

Savannah's last day of preschool "show"

sensory day with Mom's Club

last day of school sleep over was successful (the last attempt ended in an accidental bloody nose and both kids crying)

Star Wars day at the library


my 32nd birthday pie

picking strawberries


touch-a-truck

symphony orchestra at the library

Camden's soccer team


and Jonas


one sleepy person, one not sleepy person




No comments: